Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Ash Build and BO Build/Tips

Honest

Ashbuild_zps283ed940.png

This is the most ideal build for Ash as it maxes out his most useful skill Smoke Screen and also maxes out Bladestorm to allow you to deal with those moments where you can't just run in and start swinging. Shuriken also inadvertantly gets maxxed out here as well. The real idea behind this build, and what should be the idea behind ANY warframe build, is to get as many mod slots as possible. Mods offer better stats than your skill tree does, so getting as many of those as possible will make you quite powerful. Realistically you want sheild + mods and Sheild recharge rate + mods in a few of those 11 slots that you unlock with this build. You also want at least 24% sprint speed on ash as he needs to move quick in order to get in and out of melee combat fast. The rest is up to you. If you find yourself using smoke screen alot then get some power efficiency on him to half the cost of the skill. If you want to deal maximum damage then put some melee mods on him.

This advice is pretty much standard for any warframe. Getting the most mod slots and the highest sheild you can with the quickest recharge rate will allow you to play however you want to.

Ashbuild_zps283ed940.png

This is the most ideal build for Ash as it maxes out his most useful skill Smoke Screen and also maxes out Bladestorm to allow you to deal with those moments where you can't just run in and start swinging. Shuriken also inadvertantly gets maxxed out here as well. The real idea behind this build, and what should be the idea behind ANY warframe build, is to get as many mod slots as possible. Mods offer better stats than your skill tree does, so getting as many of those as possible will make you quite powerful. Realistically you want sheild + mods and Sheild recharge rate + mods in a few of those 11 slots that you unlock with this build. You also want at least 24% sprint speed on ash as he needs to move quick in order to get in and out of melee combat fast. The rest is up to you. If you find yourself using smoke screen alot then get some power efficiency on him to half the cost of the skill. If you want to deal maximum damage then put some melee mods on him.

This advice is pretty much standard for any warframe. Getting the most mod slots and the highest sheild you can with the quickest recharge rate will allow you to play however you want to.

lol... that's EXACTLY my build.... how can you.. i ... my god ! xD

Edited by MadMood

Same haha. Shows exactly how well the "specialization" works :D. I am still at 22, but its identical of what i am going for. Like every single point.

I would rant about the new system, but i have written enough on it already. I ll just say i genuinely loled when i clicked this topic.

Here you go, eager to see how you other guys build your ash

3xMelee Dmg Mod total ~150% Dmg

2xStamina Recharge ~120%

1x Health +53+Loot radar 39

2x Shield recharge ~100% +89 Shield on one mod

1x Power Range 50%

1x Power Duration 30%

1x Sprint Speed 24.4%

This is far from being where i want my Ash,

Wishlist: Nother Sprint speed (Top priority). Higher power duration mod or maybe a 2nd one to swap for health/loot, higher dmg on my melee mods, got one 80%, the others are 40% and 30%

I took priority on mods.

skillwise its a focus on smoke screen and teleport, took shuriken and bladestorm only where necessary.

warframe2013-02-0701-8ckty.jpg

While you wont solo outer terminus with this, you still do great on most other maps. I mostly rely on killing stuff before my tiny shield is gone, when things go south i disappear in my smoke screen or sprint/jump/wallwalk to safety until shields are back to normal (which is rather fast).

I hate armor mods and damage mitigation in general with a passion, makes you play like a pedestrian... Go do something for your money, jump around and teleport!

Overmanly Man: Armor Mods? you mean pussy pods?

Edited by Nevrmoor

yea, also the same build. the only other option is to skip the left blade storm and go for a mod slot.

a question for ash users, any noticeable difference using power range mods for blade storm? or should i say success?

Overmanly Man: Armor Mods? you mean pussy pods?

Hehehehe love your mentality... same as mine hehehe XDDDD

yea, also the same build. the only other option is to skip the left blade storm and go for a mod slot.

a question for ash users, any noticeable difference using power range mods for blade storm? or should i say success?

AFAIK it only changes the distance where you can do the first "jump", maybe it enhances Bladestorm radius too, not sure even tested . Not worth it imo. Maybe im wrong, but not gonna lie, not gonna waste my "manly" mod slots for that XDDD. True men dont rely on Bladestorm too much XDDD

As a poster says up there, we are all running a clone build... well, not a clone, an obvious one when you know how Ash works.... broken spec system imo.

Edited by Eversor

mine is

2x75% melee dmg mods

3x99 shield cap mods

1x50% power range mod

3x24.5% sprint speed mods ( i cant wallrun up stuff properly due to this )

1x25% power efficiency mod(need better quality or power duration mod)

1x74.6% shield recharge mod

I don't ave any advice in regards to the Bo staff as i have never used one. The drawbacks on them keep me away from using it. Armor pierce and Fire damage will help alleviate some of it's drawbacks, but That's about all I can give you. Since it isn't a very beastly charge attk wep you might benefit more from fire rate + mods and Melee dmg + mods then using charge speed and charge dmg mods.

I personally use damage and crit chance mods on my Bo, with one fire rate mod. Typically, you'll wanna just do sliding attacks mostly, as they seem to do the best damage for your Bo while having really good range.(And they look slick to boot.) I use normal attacks on bosses usually, but sliding attacks might do better dps if you're quick enough with them, I'm not sure.

on my bo i currently put fire rate cuz my ash has melee dmg mods and smoke screen to proc 100% crits.

You DO NOT need armor pierce mod on Bo as it is a blunt weap like furax and fragor and alrdy ignores armor meaning it does FULL damage to ANY target.

Similarly u can put crit chance if u got mod slots for it, or if u have ash/loki since they got 100% crit chance skill, u can consider crit damage mods.

Or 3rd build option is stack charge damage....but if i were you i will just use furax for that since it has higher base charge dmg.

The advantage of bo over furax is that it can do everything. It can ignore armor,knockback+stagger,decent melee dmg,decent charge dmg n speed

and has decent range. Taking all this is consideration is how u will wanna build ur Bo.

EDIT: i said you do not need armor pierce mod because it does full damage. However if u feel u want to do MORE damage to grineers or enemies that is dealt bonus dmg by armor pierce, feel free to add it. I just feel that mod slot is wasted when u can slot in another 35% fire rate mod instead

Edited by Kokurai

mine is

2x75% melee dmg mods

3x99 shield cap mods

1x50% power range mod

3x24.5% sprint speed mods ( i cant wallrun up stuff properly due to this )

1x25% power efficiency mod(need better quality or power duration mod)

1x74.6% shield recharge mod

Sprint Speed :O gimmegimmegimee!!!

If youre having issues with vertical wallrunning use crouch to interrupt it, i found myself overshooting the landing strip as well, but if you either stop pressing spacebar or press crouch you gain additional control over your truly truly truly suppercharged frame.

Id love to see a video of 75%+ Sprint speed ashes :S

Ashbuild_zps283ed940.png

I wanted to make a page which will have builds for different warframes, and i wanted to know if i can post yours for the Ash build. You will be credited as you submitted the build

If youre having issues with vertical wallrunning use crouch to interrupt it, i found myself overshooting the landing strip as well, but if you either stop pressing spacebar or press crouch you gain additional control over your truly truly truly suppercharged frame.

will try to make a vid of a boss solo today =)

done =) a lot of derp tho