Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod Capacity

FifthWrath

9 minutes ago, (PS4)creativedsign said:

There is no way u use all 90 rivens or 90 different weapons. If u use all 90 riven slots - u r a WF trader. Its as simple as that. 

I do. I prefer each of my loadouts to use a different, exclusive weapon combination. Each weapon has a riven and I have a few sentinel weapon rivens. As it stands right now, I dont even have all my loadout slots filled. Maybe one day....The dream would be to have a riven for each weapon, maybe even a few spares.

2 minutes ago, Ether-Prime said:

I do. I prefer each of my loadouts to use a different, exclusive weapon combination. Each weapon has a riven and I have a few sentinel weapon rivens. As it stands right now, I dont even have all my loadout slots filled. Maybe one day....The dream would be to have a riven for each weapon, maybe even a few spares.

3*20 is 60 not 90, so 30 slots for Sentinel Weapon Rivens :^)

Also ffs I get Nekros is getting vaulted soon but did you people really have to give him a hurrah by reviving a thread from February?

Edited by TheBlueJelly

3 minutes ago, TheBlueJelly said:

Also ffs I get Nekros is getting vaulted soon but did you people really have to give him a hurrah by reviving a thread from February?

Edited just now by TheBlueJelly

...I have all the loadout slots. not just 20.

8 minutes ago, TheBlueJelly said:

Also ffs I get Nekros is getting vaulted soon but did you people really have to give him a hurrah by reviving a thread from Februar

I think I see the problem. Please understand that you can buy 20 extra loadout slots, but these are IN ADDITION to the ones that you gain through mastery

12 minutes ago, Ether-Prime said:

...I have all the loadout slots. not just 20.

It's like 10 paid, + 1/2 mlvl, +1

So Mastery Rank 18 with max paid slots is 20. Current max mastery is like 24-25, so you're looking at 23 slots. Which means you have 21 free slots for sentinel weapons, and will have to reduce that by 9 sentinel weapons by the time we eventually hit Mastery 30.

EDIT:

8 minutes ago, Ether-Prime said:

I think I see the problem. Please understand that you can buy 20 extra loadout slots, but these are IN ADDITION to the ones that you gain through mastery

Could have sworn the max used to be 5 and they doubled it to 10, not 10 -> 20.

I say this as someone who had max slots bought and who had been looking forward to MR20 for the sake of the extra slot (and the nice round number).

Edited by TheBlueJelly

9 minutes ago, TheBlueJelly said:

Could have sworn the max used to be 5 and they doubled it to 10, not 20.

Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max).

courtesy of hotfix notes (22.20.9.2)...i think. 

More riven slots  would simply give me more stuff to do. I'm willing to pay money to get them. Seems like a win to me.

If data structure is the problem then just allow 1 alt account per individual. 0.1% of players will do that anyway. I’m pretty sure less than 1% even has 90 slots. This will work as a perfect plat sink. More Prime access sold, more plat into the trade chat. No more ridiculous price tag on a mediocre riven but more price for true god roll rivens. And please separate trade chat tab for riven and non riven items.