Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg! Everybody's Talking About Endgame, I Dont Even Know My Controls And Skills!

Leinad00

Yeah, I Just started playing this game and I felt wierd. I have no skills but pew pew with my riffle and pistol and that sword, yes the sword that when i swing i dont know where it will hit.

can somebody help. I played LOKI and saw it has some skills, so i'm wondering if I  am doing something wrong because there is none of those skills that I could use. Or do I have to wait to reach a certain rank before i Could use it. Feels like I am in total darkness. 

Very unfreindly start. Play with everyone there on missions who maybe played it thousand times and I'm being left behind lost in the maze. OMG WTF is this game. Okay I know this is BETA but then, hey make it friendlier to newcomers. 

I am not asking to be handholded through content, but at least inform me that i'm going to get skill uber skil after i reach this rank and please do not put me with veterans on same mission- starter mission.

You have to equip skills to use them.

Arsenal -> Wrench by warframe section -> Look for cards (mods) with '' sign by the top right corner and drag them to the corresponding slots for your warframe (matching polarities, halves mod point cost)

You could try looking up the wiki http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki for information about the game. Feel free to redirect your questions to me :) The game doesn't take long to get used to, but I feel sorry that you have to play with seasoned players. You could also try to set your session to private instead of online in the top by the solar system screen. You'll play missions alone or with people you've invited

Edited by Bitfly

Yeah, I Just started playing this game and I felt wierd. I have no skills but pew pew with my riffle and pistol and that sword, yes the sword that when i swing i dont know where it will hit.

can somebody help. I played LOKI and saw it has some skills, so i'm wondering if I  am doing something wrong because there is none of those skills that I could use. Or do I have to wait to reach a certain rank before i Could use it. Feels like I am in total darkness. 

Very unfreindly start. Play with everyone there on missions who maybe played it thousand times and I'm being left behind lost in the maze. OMG WTF is this game. Okay I know this is BETA but then, hey make it friendlier to newcomers. 

I am not asking to be handholded through content, but at least inform me that i'm going to get skill uber skil after i reach this rank and please do not put me with veterans on same mission- starter mission.

Press Alt+F4, buy an Xbox, play a level playing field. You should feel more "at home" there :)

Are you sure you're not a Vet that made a new fake account just to complain about the lack of tutorials? Not trying to be mean, but it's not unheard of.

But yes, the game doesn't explain everything yet, but should later on when the devs get to it. It's supposedly one of their priorities (but that doesn't mean their entire team is working on tutorials nor could they). In the mean time, newbs will have to figure things out or get make some friends. :)