Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Request] Mirage's leg plates

DawnBlossom

So, recently, I got myself Mirage Prime. Been loving playing her - she's a lot of fun.

Now, I was considering getting myself a Tennogen skin for her, but I realised that the normal Mirage body has those leg plate things on. While I can see the appeal in them, for me, they're a bit too chunky, and I don't really like them, especially comparing to how the skins would look without them. 

What I'd like is to have the ability to take them on or off - maybe make them leg armour, like Frost and Mag have in their shoulder slots? That way, it would be possible to equip a Tennogen skin with the Mirage Prime leg armour to make it have no leg plates on there?

Am I the only one who thinks this way, obviously, I can just use the Mirage Prime skin, and that's okay, but there are some Tennogen ones I like, and would want to buy apart from this issue.

You can take them off. If you buy a tennogen skin, you'll see an option under your colors to turn on or off prime accessories. In this case you would turn them on. I use the mithra skin with prime helmet though, and I think it looks really nice without the prime accessories.

5 minutes ago, NecroExplosion said:

Ohhhhhhh! Thanks! I'll have a look at that. c:

Oh yeah, and if you have one tennogen skin, you can leave the setting on to view the other skins with prime accessories too (on the same warframe).

Edited by Imahealer1x