Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

9.5 Mods Earned In Results, But Never Shows Up In Inventory

Warmoer

Just had a game with 3 people, and although the results page showed the mods we picked up in the mission, we never actually received these. Logged out, and logged back in, but they are not there. Anyone else seen this with 9.5?

To make things worse, I earned Reach the first time today, and apply it to my Skana. However, everytime I go back into my Melee inventory Reach has "unapplied" itself? Log out, log back in, go into Melee inventory and Reach is out again. Something is wrong...

Edited by Warmoer

Hi SlyBoots,

Thanks for the response. We went through our inventories and they are definitely not there. I received Reach through transmuting earlier today, and pick up a Reach drop during this last missions. I now have only one Reach.

My wife also has a transmuted mod (ice damage) that she applied to her Skana that keeps on dropping out.

Further update: It appears that one member of our group receives the mods, but two of us do not. We confirm that we all picked up these mods under the Rewards page of the Results, but then two of us are not actually granted these mods. Strangely, the two of us that are not receiving these mods are the only two that us using a mod obtained through Transmutation. We are still having issues with this transmutated mod that it keeps removing itself from our weapons between missions, even though we insert and apply it every time.

Something is bugged here. I submitted two bug reports on these issues.