Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod System Is Broken After U:9.5! Please Fix Fast!

GeoDP

The mods that you have maxed,upgraded,installed or removed after you finish a mission,you get disconnected or exit the game are getting rolled back to the previous state. For example:I maxed my siphon today from rank 0 and then i exit the game,after i logged in back i noticed that i had Rifle Amp installed (my previous Aura) and that my siphon was completely unranked.

Please fix this bug fast because it'a pain to upgrade your mods or having to replace the right ones after each mission.

Also,am I the only one with this problem?

Excuse my bad grammar and spelling.

EDIT: All Mods and resources used to upgrade a random mod are returned into my inventory after I finish a mission,get D/c or exit the game.

Edited by GeoDP

Adding to the problem is that I don't seem to actually be recieving any of the mods that I pick during my missions, even though my companions are. The last mod I have is a Rage mod I managed to transmute several hours ago in the morning. Despite having undertaken a number of missions since, and picked up several dozen mods during them, the Rage one remains the most recent one and nothing else seems to have been kept.