Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch Teleport

Hayden11121

Change the starting range of the skill to about 20 or so meters. It is about 10-15 now.

Make it cost 15 energy. *I mean, the cost of another decoy, really?*

Make it able to target teammates silhouettes when around corners and such. 

No other real complants, it's just using the skill is a pain to aim, costs too much at lower levels, and needs to be upgraded before it can be used.

What do you guys think?

Might be cool, although not sure about the silhouette targeting. That sounds somewhat exploitable/trolly/especially disorienting for the other player.

Loki has always been a troll, won't even cover up his sentinel with invisibility (;

Before I reset I had 45% maxed out power efficiency, and 450 energy with FLow.

If I wanted to troll players, I would. This would make it easier to target downed players from a room over without staring directly at them though.

Change the starting range of the skill to about 20 or so meters. It is about 10-15 now.

Make it cost 15 energy. *I mean, the cost of another decoy, really?*

Make it able to target teammates silhouettes when around corners and such. 

No other real complants, it's just using the skill is a pain to aim, costs too much at lower levels, and needs to be upgraded before it can be used.

What do you guys think?

I think no. 150 initial energy already allows to roll decoy + switch combo 3 time in row without any expense for it. Targeting silhouette, aside from advanced trolling, will be the last ditch effort of newbies for saving his life, which is 80% dying of someone else. That will be a huge escalation of hate (With the only way out is like removing Loki from starter's choice).

What he definitely could use is direct invisibility damage buff, not only melee. Because it's plain annoying to hear all the crap about "OMG I can't shoot because of you" (No, I'm not talking about drawing somebody at risk of suicide via thunderbolt/ogris, I'm talking about people who heard something about Loki being pain in the a♥♥, but never realising what was that noise about), when you are really trying to dish out some damage.