Chroma - Maybe some small tweaks?

Death_Master_Shadow

5 hours ago, Walkampf said:

Rhino +50% damage

Chroma +350% Armor & 275% weapon damage

yeah..... 50% > 275%

sure....

*facepalm*

Thats not quite sincere, since rhinos multiplies all damage and chroma adds damage after, and as serration. He still buffs almost all weapons better, but not by an insane margin.

5 hours ago, achromos said:

You guys don't realize that 'god mode' is already here in the form of Wukong and even Valkyr or nyx with assimilate augment.  When you compare rhino to his defensive capabilities I can get 50k Iron Skin and if I am using an augment I can drop it comfortably and set myself up for at minimum 32k Iron skin easy.  Chroma's armor was NOTHING but on par.

People don't realize that some people don't care bout 'sharing' buffs, and that is why most Chromas didn't care about the reduced range.  We contributed through damage and being able to reliably pick up team-mates and that's actually good enough.

Now I know what you or others are going to say: "Giving that level of tankyness to other warframes would break the game!" and you are right, so... give CHROMA his original tankyness and let the current or even less radiate out to team-mates.  Simple solution that would actually bring me back to the game.  I still haven't played it unless a friend really wanted me to and I'm not going to.  I don't play chroma to be a support frame and we DON'T need more support frames as we have so freaking many of them.

Hopefully when it is your turn for your favorite frame to get kicked in the junk or tripped into a pile of mud you will realize how shifting a frame THIS much actually ruins players enjoyment.  Chroma was a niche frame and just because he became popular as ONE of the many ways to 1-2 shot an eidolon he got kneecapped.

Your comment on his original play style/players is completely correct, but the fact of the matter is his ability to selfishly buff was massively reduced while his ability to improve allies damage/mitigation was immensely increased.

i hope DE just adds some quality changes to his other abilities now:

his Elemental Ward (toxin and especially electricity)

Spectral Scream (beam weapon damage ticks when?)

and his pelt (buffed by vex armor and *hopeful* spectral scream changes).

Edited by BigPapiPimp