Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan ranks shown

(PSN)BlackGuyver82

There should be a way to recognize what rank a person is in the clan while in the dojo or ingame.  Maybe a clan rank should be displayed over the player head while in there dojo or any dojo.  While in your dojo it should show your clan custom rank but in other player dojo it should show the default ranks like warlord which is the top rank in a clan.  We definitely need more types of rooms in dojo also.  The clan vault should be able to hold more items then just credits also.  We should be able to donate rare resources also.  We should have a dueling leaderboard for clan dojo also.  Leaderboard would be easy to manage in my opinion with it being based off wins in dojo 1 vs 1 combat.  Dojos would be the perfect place to have a auction house to post stuff you want to trade to other clan and alliance members also.

Not that it should, but it would be good to have an easy access indicator of clan rank.

Yes, the dojo needs more room types. We have been saying so for a long time. And they said there will be some new stuff, be patient.

The clan does store other resources (for example when destroying rooms or decoration), except there is no way to donate them other than contributing to a build/research. Do you really want to donate resources without being as a contribution to something being build/research? - Usually what people ask for is a way to get what is in there and give it to players.

I believe the the obstacle course leaderboards have been broken like... forever. They ammount to nothing anyway. Your clan leaders can organize tournaments and use - gasp - pen and paper.

I won't be a gainst some sort of player market in the dojo if done correctly.