Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate events

NnimminN

I enjoy helping out Cephalon Suda and her allies :hexis::meridian: in missions but I would like to see the syndicates in action having their own lore and have wars with opposing of enemy syndicates; I thought there could be special boss events for syndicates that everyone battles but the syndicate who does the most damage gets the highest standing among with (special) syndicate gear like arbiters skin; it can help speed up the process of gaining standing and show the syndicates actually interacting along with their pasts to make Warframe 's lore bigger. P.S. love ur work DE keep it up :community:

I like the idea of having Syndicate wars, but rewarding the syndicate that has the highest score would be impossible to balance, because (just guessing here, but) I'm sure Tennos aren't evenly "distributed" between different syndicates.

Well I meant having teams from 3 different syndicates fighting the boss and the team with the higher score gets the reward didn't mean giving an entire syndicate benefits lol, but this is just an idea I had a long time ago and just now bringing so it can be revised many times