Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

doing no damage teralysts

LTDaWolf

As title doing abosolutley nothing damage wise to  any eidolon during hunt  getting the hits on target but getting nothing but Zeros since update only doing damage to head section after all other limbs taken out. pointless even bothering to do them.

Tell a lie only operator is doing any damage  warframe is doing nada

Edited by LTDaWolf

only person that seemed to be able to do any damage was a chroma with lanka and ob not a meta build as was taking 3/4 shots  the rest of us was doing nothing  except when in operator mode just made it a stupid long drawn out process thats just not worth the effort

From the patch note 22.16.3:

*We are aware and investigating a known issue where Clients appear to be dealing 0 damage to Teralyst Synovias, but in reality you ARE dealing damage, the UI is a liar. 

Happened to my friend when I was host, he kept screaming "IM DOING 0 DMG" while Tera Synovias HP was going down slowly without me doing anything.

2 hours ago, LeXendZ said:

From the patch note 22.16.3:

*We are aware and investigating a known issue where Clients appear to be dealing 0 damage to Teralyst Synovias, but in reality you ARE dealing damage, the UI is a liar. 

Happened to my friend when I was host, he kept screaming "IM DOING 0 DMG" while Tera Synovias HP was going down slowly without me doing anything.

Thats not true,  I even posted of video of the issue,  its show 0 and no damage is registering