Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People quitting after the last stage of a bounty in PoE

(XBOX)tactlock

This is getting out of hand, DE.  Twice today I’ve lost all rewards because the host quit after the last bounty and it sent me back to Cetus instead of establishing a new host.

If you’re a player who’s doing this, just play solo.  Obviously you’re trying to get these done as quickly as possible and you can’t be bothered to wait an entire minute to return to Cetus. 

Why don’t I play solo?  I probably will start.  It’s sad that the people willing to play the game as intended are always the ones who get crapped on.

DE- simple solution: don’t require people to go back to Cetus after the last mission in the bounty.  This does suck, and it’s why people quit instead of bullet-jumping 10,000 meters just to get to the summary page to get their rewards.  

Had a similar issue yesterday. When the host leaves the doors back to Cetus have a chance to get bugged. Three of us running back and forth took a few minutes to get them to trigger. The original host was probably five minutes in to his next session.

So now everyone needs to leave party as a preventive measure. It is going to spiral if the issues remain and that is best option to prevent them.