Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flame obstructing your view...

Zejjie

Simply this

TONE IT DOWN!

I have no idea if it is amplified for different zoom levels but when I go solo and this crap comes up and I try sniping.... It's near impossible, I wind up running through the second half of ,most missions with fire as I cannot aim at or hit anything in sight! And god forbid I should try melee because somehow this weird screen obstruction stays! So I cannot see them even more

And then there's teh glorious times where there are over 20 coming from each side (behind and in front) including 2 heavies... Now when you can see your enemies, no problem, when you can't there is HUGE PROBLEM

(Now i know that was pretty much just a rant, and yes I am overy aggrovated at this)

But, the flames can hurt us and they explode stuff which can kill us, why do we need this screen crap blocking our screens as well? Same goes for Ice areas...

If not removing it, atleast tone it down, because like I said, it does make it near impossible to snipe then switch to melee due to not be able to snipe....

And we all know scondaries are not the best choice for soloing a full damn level

I may be mistaken and may just linger for ever after zooming with a sniper but got it past the point of ridiculous in the last mission I just ran

press Print Screen on your keyboard, open MS Paint and Bash ctrl+v, than safe it as jpg and upload it somewhere. Click copy on the uploaded picture and paste it into your post.

My printscreens come out just a black screen

Pretty sure I already said that

It's not while I am on fire, it's during missions with fire around (I.E the enironemnts that are classed as 'unstable' by the lotus), which is why I thought it was a bit weird and an utter pain

It's black because you're not in windowed mode. Go windowed mode.

If you try to print screen from fullscreen mode, then yes a lot of the time, it will come out black. But even in fullscreen, if you use the in-game screencap, which is F6, I believe, then it will take a pic, just fine.