Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DOJO IDEAS

There are a lot of problems with the current state of dojos, that many people want to see changed. 

I have a list of ideas on how to improve or fix certain problems:

1. 1 hall, 1 power core, 1 barrack, 1 dueling room that can be upgraded as needed. Allows for less clutter with rooms people hardly use. (Maybe even have one research lab with different research stations). 

2. Vault should allow resource donation and only architect role should be able to allocate resource use. Makes building and researching work more efficiently. 

3. Change oracle into cephalon room that can be interacted with. Cephalon can welcome and talk to people while in dojo. Makes dojo seem inhabited. 

4. Dojo music. Makes dojo feel alive and again makes it feel less creepy. 

5. Dojo shops/kiosks.These can have special ship decorations, warframe customizeable objects(clan armors, etc).

6. Make rooms look less bland and more tenno/void like. Fits the tenno theme. The current dojo tilesets are boring. 

7. Temple of honor statue customization. Not everyone wants to see a loki statue every time they enter the room. 

8. Clan info screen. Can show clan stats, members, rank, announcements, etc. 

9. Being able to enter arsenal and change gear while in dojo. 

10. Being able to see recruiting chat while in dojo. Sometimes i sit in dojo and wish i could recruit from dojo. 

11. Dojo ship dock. The dojo needs a ship dock like the relays. Makes it seem more realistic. 

12. Mastery rank tests should be accessible from the dojo. 

13. Command bridge. Would work the same as the one in the relays. 

14. Clan minigames. Who doesnt like a good minigame?

15. Clan jobs. Maybe each tenno could have a certain job/role in the dojo and it could be tied to clan rank. (Just a suggestion, probably not the best idea). 

16. Dojo defenses. Maybe the dojo could he attacked and defended. (Dojo wouldnt be destroyed). Clan events could be tied to this Or could be tied to some form of darksector rework. 

These are just some of my ideas. Please let me know of your ideas or feedback on mine. (Constructive criticism appreciated and unconstructive criticism is ignored.)

Hmmm. 3 idea to have a room with cephalon sounds awesome. Interactive room can make dojo more alive.

4 need to be done for sure even like in our orbiter

6 totally agree and 7, we should have a choice. I really would put there Harrow.

8 good idea

9 is a thing, you have armory in observatory room.

10 this makes sense and should be there long time ago

11 this, but as a choice, because this could replace actual spawn point

13 command bridge? We have observatory where you can access missions and sit around it if you mean this. I think you didn't read patch log or you don't have observatory or never checked them out.

15 minigames are always welcome, maybe put a frame fighter somewhere there. We could use maybe 1 garden with water puddle and do a fishing contest? People likes competitions.

21 hours ago, bloodworm12 said:

13 command bridge? We have observatory where you can access missions and sit around it if you mean this. I think you didn't read patch log or you don't have observatory or never checked them out.

Well you used to not be able to launch missions from the observatory. Guess that changed in a patch and i missed that. I read all the patch notes. My dojo also has everything. Im on xbox tho. Dont know if this was something recent or not. Honestly dont spend much time in dojo anymore. All research is done and got all weapons built. Im mr 25. So yeah.

Those all seem like wonderful and well thought out ideas, when you get to the dojo it should feel like a home away from your orbitor and it really just feels plan and cookie cutter. And how long you have to wait for colors drives me nuts, and the amount of resources you need for two smillair looking trees i just wish you could make rooms smiliar to the syndacte rooms that look so filled and intresting 

Edited by (XB1)thehobbitt13

10 hours ago, (XB1)Midnight Aether said:

Well you used to not be able to launch missions from the observatory. Guess that changed in a patch and i missed that. I read all the patch notes. My dojo also has everything. Im on xbox tho. Dont know if this was something recent or not. Honestly dont spend much time in dojo anymore. All research is done and got all weapons built. Im mr 25. So yeah.

Ahhh, right you are Xbox player. So yes, they did changes to dojos and make access from observatory and put armory there so it's more usefull. Even you can access armory anywhere in dojo I noticed and this teleports you into armory in observatory. Anyway I look forward to your ideas. Especially jukebox and cephalon. Yeah, same here I just use dojo for research and trade. Nothing to do there really