Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what to spend my teralyst cores on?

(XBOX)JonnyBgamer

i wanted to suggest a way to spend cores to augment the efficiency of mining and mining being a part of the plains i thought it would go here in mission/level section.

with the teralysts dropping arcanes it has many of us really going after them a bunch. where as i can only say for certain for myself i would also wager there are many of us with a bunch of cores sitting in our pockets waiting for a chance to be turned in and be spent on something in the quills standing menu

i for one have started to buy stacks of 10 arcane, which i wasn't really planing on building, just so i can continue to turn in my ever increasing stash of cores

but it's with the building the arcanes that i run into a grind wall. all the arcane use rare ore and the rare ore lives up to the title.

if u gave us a chance to buy them from the vendor it would take away from that portion of the game so i would understand not doing that however nice it would be.

instead perhaps maybe a chance to spend standing, and by extension our cores, on a 30 min upgrade to the mining tool which could give us a better chance for rare ore

if nothing else i would hope you would have an event or something down the line that'll give us a chance to spend down our stacks of cores