Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't open doors / interact with objects

Furadow

Hello,

In a lot of missions I do, I cannot interact with objects (for example pick up a ayatani star or hack console), doors don't open for me, and extraction don't register I'm on it (all at once). This never happens when I'm soloing, and I'm almost never the host (because I switched to laptop mode, having a bad connection). I'd say something like 10% of my missions in a squad exhibit the issue, so that's very noticeable.

This is very frustrating, is this a known issue? I know I can abort the mission and retry, but it's a pain in the ass (especially for missions where it's hard to find a squad). A quick Google search shows similar issues dating back to 2013, I seriously cannot believe that such a serious bug would stay unfixed for 5 years.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, this is one of the oldest bugs in the game, that's been around since 2013. Is it literally unfixable for DE? The only way to resync might be to leave and then rejoin that mission, but since you said without leaving the mission, I'm afraid you're screwed... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2018 at 1:13 AM, LostSeeker0 said:

To be honest, this is one of the oldest bugs in the game, that's been around since 2013. Is it literally unfixable for DE? The only way to resync might be to leave and then rejoin that mission, but since you said without leaving the mission, I'm afraid you're screwed... 

If you notice that you're decynched use operator (5 on PCkeyboard and RB + LB/R1 +L1 on controller) by using this you will become instantly visible to other players. Doors will then open and you can interact with objects with X.

Don't be stuck in limbo space ninjas, be there only when you want to.

@Bear-tzaR Thanks, I saw that on an old thread somewhere, and it's indeed the only fix you can use.

For any Tenno that see that thread: you unlock operator mode when completing "The War Within" quest, which you get when completing the Sedna junction on Pluto.

Sometimes, it will also teleport you at the beginning of the map (where the host see you) when you do that, which is a pain, but at least you can interact after that.

• 2 months later...

It has happened to me once or twice before, but has been happening a lot since I started using the Limbo warframe. I have been able to fix it (sometimes temporarily, sometimes longer) by using my fourth ability (Cataclysm?), which seems to reset my area or me.  I have also noticed that when I am in the non-interactive mode that my sentinel vacuums up resources, which are visibly stuck to it (instead of going into me), and it carries this collection around until I can re-sync. I would like to know a better or more reliable way to resync, as I have not gotten to Pluto yet (so I can't use Operator).