Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Core Drop Rate

TheLostReverend

Afternoon Tenno

I did a lot of playing over the weekend. Picked up around 400-500 mods in that time, but only received 1 rank 3 fusion core in that time as well. I know its all luck of the draw but has anyone else noticed a low drop rate in cores since the weekend started?

Edited by TheLostReverend

I'd say in about 200 mods for me, I haven't gotten a single core.

Also neurodes are broken, the bosses aren't dropping them anymore (or anything for that matter).

Ran Lua/Earth once for the sake of trying alternatives - got two Neurodes. Ran Xini after that 'til w15, got three Neurodes.

Noticed it too, I played really hard this week end and got only one lvl 5 fusion core (as a reward on defense...).

A lot of players if not all of those I played with, were complaining about that too.

"Funny" coincidence is you can now buy them via the market.. how odd !

Not complaining just noticing though...

Edited by S4lF

Ran Lua/Earth once for the sake of trying alternatives - got two Neurodes. Ran Xini after that 'til w15, got three Neurodes.

So you got a neurode from MD?  Good!  Heading there right now!  I'll farm it all day if I have too....but Hek isn't dropping them at all =\

Glad to know it's not completely broke, thank you for this.

This latest update or the one prior has caused some issues with fusion cores.

I would not mind fusion cores being rare if Transmute turned every mod you throw into it into a Fusion core of similar value.

It can't be coincidence....but honestly im not seeing any problems at all. I ran maybe 80 missions over the last three days and got about 25-30 or so cores, and i havnt had any problems at all getting Neurodes, or any other boss drops. I mean yeah they are still iffy, but they do still work for me. And it seems Bosses are dropping parts like never before. Ive gotten enough to build 3 Embers and two Loki, just by helping others run the bosses.

I feel your pain though....im the guy that had to run Literally over 900 missions to finally get the Banshee Helmet.

they did something to this patch i am sure of it the drop rate of mod have a greatly change some mod like reach well of life ghost and regen didnt drop much in last patch but now drop like water yet the most important FUSION CORE its like gone i farm for 2 days and get non only those through endless def reward

Edited by athrun1990

I've read your post, I hope you are right,

I was just making a statement here, don't get me wrong, I'm not the "whinning on forums" type of guy ;)

That's why I felt necessary to add "not complaining", just a lil' misenderstanding due to my poor English vocabulary as it's not my main language, I should have chosen a better expression ;)

Edited by S4lF