Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Idea For Mods/new Gameplay Mode?

RedVale

I'm not sure if this idea is taken but here it is:

For mods, now that we have rare mods, maybe we can have Ultra Rare mods, but I think this is quite obvious to some. 

However let's add a twist. Make them mods ultra rare to get and instead of fusion, have them level up with affinity. 

New mod ideas

Explosive rounds? - Ammo that has a chance to explodes (not only exclusive to the paris)

Heat Seekers? - Riffle rounds that has a chance to seek out targets?

Final blow? - Chance of dealing additional damage while HP is less than half

Lasting shot? - Chance of ammo recovery when hitting a critical

Overheat - Chance of increasing damage when maximum ammo is less than half. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for new Gameplay Mode

How about a gameplay where you have to destroy a planet, and get to evac in like a certain time limit. 

(I want to implement more parkour, like maybe in-order to get back you have to jump through falling rocks?) (Haha sounds more like a fantasy)

However I also want high risk and high reward, so why not for those who finish, it yield high money gain, while failure results in nothing.

*Feel free to add anything to suggest. Sorry if my idea sounds noobish I just thought of these randomly Haha*

P.S. Sorry If an idea is similar to others, these are things i've thought up and I have no doubt in my mind that others have came up with the same.