Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo decorations, controls and other

Disfrost

New decorations and Resources entering

Thank you for this DE, it's very good beginning.

I have been playing in Warframe for a very long time, but most recently I first built something in the dojo.

Спойлер

hokNGnZ.jpg

While I was building this little "miniature" of Millennium Falcon from Star Wars, I managed to get used to new position system of elements and notice a few flaws.

Let me tell you what I had to face and what I would like to add, but before we start let me ask you one question, very important question...

How to destroy this large column of the hall?! :laugh:

This spoils the whole view from the captain's bridge!

Спойлер

koE7Zy4.jpg

A little humor, and now to business.

----------------------------------------

Problem: Large columns of hall. Yes-yes, these same ones.

Possible solution: New hall, maybe a space hangar? Yeah, seriously, why not? You live in the space, flying on Orbiter and Liset, Relay and Dojo that's something like a space station, Relay have a space hangar, but Dojo haven't. I think will be good if when tenno go to the dojo, he would have flown into the hangar, as in a Relay, but with a different appearance, that would look like a hangar, like a "big metal box", with a protective field separating the station from the space.

Problem: Chairs. Yes, the usual chairs or armchairs, or rather their absence.

Possible solution: Just add it.  I understand that warframes it's something like a "space ninjas", and they should not to sit down, they should meditate and saving universe from different threats. But during on all time that I play in that game i have been see only one chair. And it used by your operator in Orbiter.

Problem: Window, glass. The same situation with chairs, their absence. Of course, you can imagine that the lack of texture and there is a window glass, but still.

Possible solution: Just add it. I think that will be good idea to add glass to the list of elements in dojo's, may be not as a window but as a texture. Glass texture.

I will not talk about how it would be convenient if the glass texture was stretched along the contour of building elements, for example, only in the first and second quarters of the circle or in fourth and first, etc.:satisfied:

Problem: Grineer Flange. Or rather, a tool that will cut a hollow circle in textures

Possible solution: I mean that will be very good if you add special tool which can cut a hollow circle in the different textures, or maybe like a other variant of this it's other idea of texture contours. I mean that for example, when you put two walls next to each other, they must merge together, if they are two identical objects or for example when you trying to attach Grineer Flange to the Corpus panel then Grineer Flange should to cut hollow circle in the Corpus panel if the first is below the level of the second.

Problem: Small parts. Just need more small parts, or the ability to reduce the Grineer pipes to the size of a conventional tap. As however, and other details.

Possible solution: Just add them or make it possible to more effectively scale other parts. Why that's so important? I don't know, really, just I have face to this problem, that I need some parts smaller than possible make it. And would be nice if it can be possible.

Problem: Capacity hall. Max capacity it's 1000, right? In my Millennium Falcon more than 500 details, and some of those have a 3 capacity, other have 1. After all build I have only free 42 points of capacity, and I yet didn't put the decorations inside.

Possible solution: Increase capacity hall. Of course i understand that max rank of capacity for hall is 1000 that's not just a number, but a special limitation due the picularity of the some systems, but would be nice if it can be increase. 

Problem: Resources entering. No, that not about expensive prices or same something like this. That about HOW do you invest to the build. As I said before, my Millennium Falcon have more than 500 details, and when I begin to invest resource in all elements for build, that was just explosion of a brain. You should to open each element and invest in different input places number of resources. More than 500 details... I should open all and invest in each 5 input places and enter number of resources, then close it and open next. Just a fact, I spended on that 1 hour, if no more...

Possible solution: Add a button "Enter all". Please add this, it's very convenient and can save a lot of time and nervouses for other missions in game.

This is a very convenient function and it refers not only to construction, quantitative input is also convenient in TRADE, when it is necessary to sell several identical items. In each slot to choose one and the same thing, it's very inconvenient. I understand this can be done with a view to restricting trade so that you can not violate the restrictions on exchanges per day, which depends on the rank of the account. But at least, if you want to sell several identical items, if necessary, they are automatically inserted into the corresponding slots, for example, hold "Ctrl" and enter the number of elemts, and this item is automatically inserted one by one into all trading slots. I think this would be very convenient.

I apologize for the grammar, if there are mistakes, English is not my native language.
Have a nice day and mood, thanks for reading.

Edited by Disfrost