Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add a mission time warning befire failing.

(XBOX)Kaancer

So, a random and I decided to clear out the enemies in a Lua exterminate mission so we could hunt caches, do the music puzzle and the callenge room. I had just found the 3rd cache and the other guy was waiting at extraction for me.   15 seconds from extraction and me having the EZ in sight.... MISSION FAILED!  I was not aware there was some kind of leech/afk timer.   So, if you cant renove the timer, can you at least add a pop up text or transmission that gives a 5 min warning or something of the sort?  I had a ton of good loot,  credits, and resources that all just went away after spending almost an hour getting 100% completion of the run.   Please do SOMETHING so people arent blindsided by it.

On 4/14/2018 at 8:44 AM, Condeangel said:

I dont get what you mean. Why did you fail the mission? Or by mission you mean getting the cache? Its been a while since i was in Lua...

Apparently, if you don't kill an enemy for 15 minutes in ANY mission, it fails the mission regardless of whether any objective is complete or not. 

On 4/14/2018 at 8:47 AM, Prof.549 said:

There is a timer appears for it. And even Lotus is telling you that. After that you have 1 minute to extract.

I never saw a timer and if Lotus said anything, it in no way said leave or fail. I don't remember her saying anything at all. I don't know if it's different on PC than it is on Xbox. 

Either way, it's never explicitly said that you'll fail if you don't kill something.