Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request: Ability to Contribute Multiple Personal Decorations

FaintingHope

User Story:

As a member of a clan, I want the ability to contribute multiple personal decorations at once so that I can easily and quickly contribute large amounts of noggles, Ayatan statues, resources, and other miscellaneous decorations to my clan's dojo treasury.

Context: 

I am a member of a Warframe clan and we are in the process of overhauling our Dojo's decorations since we would like to begin spending more time in the Dojo and less time in our orbiters. This is part of our push to have our Dojo replace our orbiters for hanging around, mission preparation, and general putzing. Currently, the Dojo Treasury allows you to contribute personal decorations by selecting them one at a time, each time prompting you with a warning message that the contribution is permanent, then giving confirmation of the successful contribution, and finally letting you begin the process again.

The biggest pain point that I currently experience is that contributing decorations one at a time is taking forever. I purchased one of every noggle, and in addition to the resource decorations, miscellaneous decorations, and Ayatan decorations that I need to contribute, I'm looking at several hours of simply clicking through menu interfaces. I'm sure that other players are experiencing this as well and suffering silently (I couldn't find a related topic that already existed on the forums).

Thank you, and please keep up the amazing work! I appreciate everything you guys do!

FaintingHope
Registered Loser since February 11, 2014.
$2,619.10 USD proudly spent on Warframe!