Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Was Transmuting...

Zinkaiser

I'd suggest to stay away from the Transmutation button for the mean time. R - R - R - R can even net a common, and even with 4 rares, difficulty or the rarity of those "rare rank" mods (ie: Multishot mod/Handspring/Master Thief/Thunderbolt vs Bladestorm or other skill mods of same rarity) don't get mixed in the transmutation or taken account for, making it a recycle bin of sorts (credit dumping, mod cleaning).

It's a mini game at best, so yeah better stay away from it till it gets a fix or something then try your luck.

Happened with my first transmute. 3 Slash Dash + 1 Vemon + 12k (that was alot of credits for me at the time) = ....Vemon!

I have given it another two shots using 4 commons each time and ended up with another common but nothing particularly useful.  Currently I feel that burning the cards on leveling another card would have been better (and saved me 12k a pop).

They certainly need to ensure you cannot get a card you put in and (arguably) ensure that the rarity of the result at least matches or exceeds what was put in.

I'll be steering clear of it for now and keeping an eye on patch notes.

Edited by Teorina