Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Online But Do Not Join Others

Mastikator2

I'd like to request a feature, to select to only host games and not join others host. It is because of the extreme ping often experienced, I know of the "Matchmaking Ping Limit", I've lowered it to 250ms. Still I find myself joining games where the ping exceeds 2000ms, where it takes over 2 seconds for doors to open and mobs to move and die after I kill them. Sometimes it even leads to strange bugs where I can run around a long while after I've died.

I don't want to be forced between solo and joining terrible hosts, I want to start my own game which others can join.

I know this has been suggested before, but the Devs need to know this problem isn't a minor annoyance but in fact my biggest problem with the game at this point in time, it often ruins games, sometimes I quit just because of the extreme lag.

I don't want invite only or private or solo, I want to play with strangers who speak in asterisks, and I want doors to open not less than 2 seconds after I stand in front of them. Either fix the ping matchmaking feature or let me choose to host.

I'm having the same issue.

I think the game doesn't take a sample of ping results, but does a single ping and makes a decision based on that.

On the other hand I'd possibly have trouble finding games or getting others join me.

I wish I could run a dedicated server with a number of mission slots.