Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs with Ivara final ability and fishing with her

LunareVolpe

Hello !

I think the name of my request already says a lot but I have big problems with Ivara.

- A little bug with the ultimate: Indeed, I used his ultimate attack and accidentally changed weapon before interrupting it and it caused a small block: Can not change weapon, use of abilities or cancel the ultimate. In addition, a repeated noise is heard as if one changed weapon every second. Except that in fact, no. We stay on the same.

- A little bug with the harpoon on a wired arrow: I wanted to use the ultimate utility of Ivara: Fishing. Except in fact .. No. I had a big bug that made me quickly turn around. I explain: In fact, I go on the cable arrow except that already there is no way to open the consumables menu to take the harpoon, already a first annoying point. In addition, on the wired arrow, I can not launch bait or dye, second point annoying. And finally ... Ivara constantly throws her arm as if she were throwing the harpoon as soon as you aim except that she does not launch and that this movement is spammed the time you are aiming for. And suddenly ... to launch the harpoon for real, it must be in rhythm with this bug otherwise the harpoon does not launch. And it's very embarrassing ...

So, to summarize:

- Ultimate Power: Bug when changing weapon during this one.
- Inability to use the objects menu while on a wired arrow
- Inability to use a bait or other on it
- Bug in using the harpoon on a wired arrow.

(Sorry for the translation, i've wrote that in french and... too lazy to translate it myself so.... google translate do it for me ahahahah)

Thanks for reading, have a nice day ! and have fun on warframe ! :)

Edited by LunareVolpe
adding a nice word (because sending with a missclick)