Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why you do this to me: Grinders.

SpiderWaifu

I'm not here to complain about them staggering, them rolling aboot and nigh-untouchable with melee weapons.

This is for a serious matter concerning the grinders.

THEY ARE DAMAGE RESISTANT.

They may have armor, I'm not sure on this but I'm damn certain they're damage resistant.

My Boltor does 42dmg (84ish for headshot) against Grineers in the same mission.

Grinders only take 10 damage.

Why in lord Buddahs name did you stick damage resistance on these mobile-deathballs spawned by Satan himself?

cuz you touch yerself at night. No, but in all seriousness i can testify to these shenanigans.

Whats more terrifying than a room full of Grinders? Trick question, you're dead already!

Stunlocked to death by hamsterballs from hell. Like a toddler lost in the ballpit you are.

I just want to say, with a bit of rage, indeed, that Grinders are literally one of the LEAST fun things I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing. I cannot think of a more frustrating enemy than one that does not let me regenerate any shields, is incredibly hard to hit, and stunlocks me while I get shot by threatening heavy grineer or grunt spams. Worse yet, on frost, the grinders ARE NOT FROZEN. I have actually died once from grinder spam while I panic button'd my avalanche at like 60 hp no shields. It's just frustrating. There is no fun here.

We need to start a "Tennos Against Abusive Grinders" campaign. so we can prevent scenes like these:

"Oh my god, what happened to your eye, Rhino?"

"Uhh it's nothing, I just walked into a doorknob. That's all..."

"That grinder of yours hit you again didn't he?! I'm calling the cops."

"No! ....Please... don't tell the others..."