Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Onslaught:is bad, it's bugged and it's irritating

Pepsilx

If you want us to grind like a monkeys at least fix this f* game mode, everytime I enter a game, someone crash, everytime I'm trying to reach at least wave 8 we end up in a zone with 0 enemies. The efficiency meter keeps decaying at 00:00 even if the portal is not there!(The portal only appears when the new zone is loaded to all players), you know what that means?!?? that means if you have a guy in your team with a potato pc, you probably end up losing, because enemies stop spawning and you can't even do anything to stop the efficiency meter. I'm pissed, droprate is absurd, the gamemode is cancer, someone always crash, and the worst part is that you depends on your team because you can't solo this mission.

I give up, I can't find Khora's blueprints, I tried, so many times now, more than 30 hrs, I give up

Edited by Pepsilx

weirdly i never had any issues playing solo. most of the issues seem to be caused by using multiplayer. its pretty hard to get over 10 solo though. its doable. ive seen people go 14. but if you want khora i suggest soloing untill you get the reward for wave 8