Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

300 Of A Common Resource For An Alert Is Not Okay.

Sumnus

I checked with one of the party members, and they got the same amount, so I'm not reporting it as a bug. But when the other common resources all match the amount you get from the market (in case of common resources like salvage 3,000), and you only get 300 for it, it's really aggravating. Sorry for the rant, just thought it should be said.

I think that amount of recources should be multiplied by 50% so players sees common resource alerts worthy to play it through. Also the rare recource alerts multiply them by 5. I got one neurode from killing level 40 jackal... "Umm... Thanks... I think"

I think that amount of recources should be multiplied by 50% so players sees common resource alerts worthy to play it through. Also the rare recource alerts multiply them by 5. I got one neurode from killing level 40 jackal... "Umm... Thanks... I think"

What's wrong with that? It's the same as any boss run for a rare, but that rare is guaranteed, external to whatever else might drop. Especially in these days of jumping out windows over RNG and drop tables (both in the need for tweaks/changes and when anything in trying to tweak/change them goes wrong) a guaranteed rare is hardly something to complain about.

I'm not arguing against the current amounts, i'm voicing my thoughts about the inconsistency among resources of the same rarity. The argument of whether or not they should drop more is an entirely different topic that has been addressed already. Granted, it's possible that one of the programmers was tired or in a hurry, and simply hit zero one time too few, but if it's intentional, they should be consistent.

Edited by Sumnus

I checked with one of the party members, and they got the same amount, so I'm not reporting it as a bug. But when the other common resources all match the amount you get from the market (in case of common resources like salvage 3,000), and you only get 300 for it, it's really aggravating. Sorry for the rant, just thought it should be said.

Tell me, dear, have you ever played MMO? Guaranteed rewards always close to "meh" in them. Craft something for 50 exp (Closest mob gives you 20), kill 40 wolfs for 150 GP (Each one has 60% chance to drop 80) etc.

the OP has a point, but i think it only needs a slight boost, about half that of what the OP said it should be. we should be rewarded considering the rarity of those alerts, not handed a dollar for taking out the trash.

Again, this isn't about a buff to the overall numbers, it's to make them stagnant. Both the Ferrite and the Nano Spores alerts gave 3,000. The same amount that you can buy in the market. The common resources in the market all give 3,000 in exchange for platinum, and the alerts were giving the same amount, most likely by design. Salvage only giving 300 (even if it were as simple as a typo in the code) doesn't seem how it's supposed to be.