Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disable The Solar Map When Clicking Other Things

GuerillaGorilla

Ok I've been patient about this for a long time now but this is getting stupid. Let me give you an example of the problem. Lets say you want to visit your clan dojo. You would click on the emblem then the key and then try to click play now to enter. At least that's how it's supposed to work, but that's not how it works for me. If I try to click the play now button it wont take me to the clan hall. IT ****ING CLICKS WHATEVER PLANET IS BEHIND THE PLAY NOW BUTTON!

another example: lets say you want to talk to someone in the chat window. you would join a channel(region/clan/recruit) and speak to them. now lets say you wanted to switch over to clan chat from region. NOPE! CLICKING THE CLAN TAB STARTS A ****ING MISSION.

hopefully those two examples will provide you with an idea of what has been &!$$ing me off for quite awhile now.

i know i shouldn't curse and use all caps to discuss this, but I'm fairly certain this problem wont be fixed for a loooooooonnnnngggg time because not everyone has this problem and it doesn't effect DE's profits. so a rant is all i can do to. anyway....rant over.

Edited by GuerillaGorilla

It also beeps and makes some noise when you mouse over the invisible planets or missions while you're in the Arsenal and Mod screens.

Yes. I noticed that too. They even sometimes prevent you from fusing a mod together because the game can't tell if you're clicking the map or the mod you want to fuse into another mod. the only way to fix it is to scroll up or down or just fuse what you alrdy have and start fusing again.

All of this goes back to the fact that even though the UI is worlds better than it previously was, it's still garbage not worthy of being the final version.

it's true, and it's really anoying...another example would be when someone invite you to a sesion and you accept it, it does but also clicks a mission so you may change the mission that everyone wants to play and they get all grumpy for that. But lets be honest, the game it's still on beta so i think this like other problems are being taken care of in the future.