Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Way Of Ultimate Ability Casting+Skill Synergy!

SniffYoBunnies

Lemme start off with the new Ult.casting system.I´m sure that some of you will like it,and those that like to abuse the 4 spam will hate it.My point exactly :D

SO LET´S BEGIN SHALL WE:

A HOLD-DOWN FUNCTION!

-Let me explain this with a few demonstration scenarios:

Our group of friends LokiFrost,Rhino and Mag get ready to kick some Grineer bunz

A large number of Lancers is spotted in the room they are in.

Frost summons Avalanche,naturally killing anything in it´s radius EXCEPT this time...He will be forced to hold down the LEFT MOUSE BUTTON after going into Ultimate mode by pressing n.4.While holding down the mouse button enemies will remain frozen,allowing his teammates to shoot them at their leisure.Once Avalanche is charged up enough,he can release it to do that 1000 damage,or he can decide to hold it even longer.

Pretty cool way to help your team,eh?Same with other Ultis like World on fire,it has to charge up before it can be realeased in it´s full glory.

Wanna cast absorb?Hold that mouse button down as long as the skill allows you,or let go of it earlier to save up some energy,but do less damage.

ABSORB-Upon casting a bar would show up,indicating how much damage the Orb is absorbing,telling you how much damage you will actually do.Also,would notify you,when it has reached max dmg cap.so you can release THE KRAKEN!

Now to....SKILL SYNERGY!

There is a small portion of it already in the game like Decoy+Tesla or Link+Iron Skin,Speed+Roar and so on...now how about we expand that to the Ultimate Synergy!SOUNDS AWESOME!

Let´s say that two Lokis happen to find a large group of enemies.If both of them cast Radial Disarm relatively at the same time,the enemy will not only be rid of their weapons,but will also be knoncked down for 10 seconds!SYNERGY!

Or say you want electrical flames all around the place.Cast World on Fire and Overload at the same time,to DOUBLE THE DAMAGE OUTPUT!OUTRAGEOUS SYNERGY!

Now,for something really cool.You know what happens when a Mag crushes someone that is Primed?The explosion damage will be DOUBLED and enemies will be BLINDED BY THE LIIIIIGHT!

I´m sure you can come up with more synergies.So tell ´em to me in the comment section below!

I run a Nyx most of the time. Whatever you do to the ult won't affect her, Absorb is the most useless of her abilities and doesn't even get fitted. I'm sure there are others who have so-called ults that are not worth the frame space too. Fix that and I'll be interested.

First of all, why holding a left mouse button? Wouldn't you be like... shooting? Just hold 4 key.
Next, it seems that this charging would just make killing with ultimates slower but it wouldn't limit their spamming.

But synergy would be nice, freezed enemy taking double damage from electricity and so on.