Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rescue Missions Benefit Single Player

Craetan

I know that warframe is a CO-OP game meant specifically for multiplayer but some people (like myself) may not have the internet connection they so desire.

So a way to make single player a little easier (defence (above wave 10), assassination (level 30 up), and stalker are pretty tough when soloing IMO) is to have any rescued hostage be your partner. This could work just like a sentinel but can revive you and hopefully have better pathfinding. 

When i say like a sentinel i mean that you can equip your partner with any of your gear or frames (if you are in the beginning and have only one frame then the hostage should have a random chance of being one of the three starter frames). You could equip the given gear with mods and even give them quick use items like team-heal. Heck why not give them thier own sentinel (not by default, you have to give them one)

If (when) the hostage dies all your gear is returned and you must use another hostage that you had saved previously or go and get one to use.

Multiplayer is easy enough as is (when connection doesn't suck) so they don't need any help beating down anything in their path.

I also realize that this will take a lot of programming and probably won't make it in game.