Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rather Than New Weapons, Do Different Tech For New Level Types

AkosAmun

I think there should be new usable tech for tenno rather than simply new weapons.. Like an Infrared helmet or xray or new suits that allow for swimming mobility for under water maps. Zero g space maps would be cool, but since in the ships we get damaged when the windows are blown out I would assume that we would need different suits for space... or have to make it to an airlock and grab a space suit so we can move about on the outside of a ship or asteroid.

I have read threads about getting bored or the gameplay not having endgame. This wouldn't change endgame, but I think this would add diversity for maps and levels. I'm kind of excited to explore the outside of a ship, or move thru an underwater map. 

Edited by AkosAmun

They showcased a grappling hook a while ago, which I assume gave rise to the grineer scorpions, so they are working on it, but frankly, weapons are easier to make, that is why there are so many.

The grappling hook would be great for an outside in space mission for either zero-G or low-G environments it could be a great way to get around.

Having a map on the outside of an asteroid would be cool. Moonjumps and enemies flying off into space when they're killed would be fun.

That would be a blast. Hammer to the face, launched into space!