Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Construction Question(S)

HalcyonDeity

Question

Hey all,

I'm fairly new to Warframe (Mastery Rank 2, just maxed my starting Mag), so I apologize if I ask anything obvious.

I'm not very into Clans, since no-one I know plays Warframe (yet!), but I decided to make my own solo "clan" to get a taste of it. I read up a bit on Dojos, built my Clan Key, checked out my new place. I'm seriously thinking of building it up by myself, but to that end, I've got a few questions:

1) How rare is Forma exactly? I've gotten two in the last week from daily login rewards, but I'm guessing that isn't generally the case. How hard would it be to get the 15 or so I'd need to build all the basic facilities?

2) How does room deconstruction work? I've read that deconstructing the old tileset rooms refunds your resources, but what about the updated rooms? Do I lose all my investment (including forma) if I build then deconstruct a room? And do all connecting rooms also get deleted?

3) Are the different halls upgrades to your starting hall, or are they separate rooms?

4) Is there any sort of planning tool available (official or otherwise)? I'd really like things to connect well, be fairly symmetrical, and just generally be aesthetically pleasing, and that seems hard to achieve without actually building things and seeing how they turn out.

Thanks for any help.

4 answers to this question

You answered all your own questions.  so yes

But for a planning tool

try my thread out

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/54204-updated-852013-pdxdubins-dojo-building-resources-build-your-dojo-right/

Awesome, that'll definitely be a big help, thanks.

Not sure if I understand what you mean by that... so Forma is really rare, I lose all my resources when deconstructing, and halls are upgrades to the current one?

Awesome, that'll definitely be a big help, thanks.

Not sure if I understand what you mean by that... so Forma is really rare, I lose all my resources when deconstructing, and halls are upgrades to the current one?

No. Forma is rare, but doing a couple of Void runs each day will net you enough. Building them is another matter. You don't lose resources, they just go to the clan vault so you can rebuild without penalty. You just don't get it back in your inventory. As for halls, they're separate rooms.