Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Onslaught and Simaris standing

Romlin

i really doubt it's needed. on a basis of this game mode players now have a very good platform to max out mastery fodder weapons and frames or forma weapons they want. besides it's outside of a gimmick of this syndicate, we hunt for standing. we do not slaughter... well not for simaris at least.

1 minute ago, Kel_Silonius said:

i really doubt it's needed. on a basis of this game mode players now have a very good platform to max out mastery fodder weapons and frames or forma weapons they want. besides it's outside of a gimmick of this syndicate, we hunt for standing. we do not slaughter... well not for simaris at least.

Needed or not wasn't the question. Its a matter of making sense. We gain standing when we collect specimen for Simaris right? And in Sanctuary Onslaught we help Simaris yet again to gather data by killing the specimen over and over. So wouldn't it make sense to gain standing since you are helping him in one way or another right?

13 минут назад, Romlin сказал:

to gather data by killing the specimen over and over.

yes, but he is not studying them he is studying us. but lore question should be put aside, however i have to agree that instead of these capture scenes some minimal amount of standing would be nice. on the other hand, one or two runs of high level... let say spy missions is enough to max out daily standing.

or standing reward could be based on performance. i still have no idea what these A B C S means and what's their purpose.