Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Stalker Idea

Idolonn

I think that there should be an Infested stalker. I just played Dead Space for the first time tonight and came out of it thinking that there should be a Infested Stalker that at random and with out warning jumps at you and then the players screen jumps to a cut scene where the Warframe is attempting to crawl away in terror. Then you get to fight it off or subjectively get cut down by it. I would imagine the look of this "Infested Stalker" to look simply like a Warframe taken over by the infested in horrifying and gruesome ways. You only need to look as far as Dead space and DOOM for ideas. I think this would add a much needed horror element to the infested missions. 

Edited by Coldlatvianman

it should be named differently considering we already have a rogue Tenno that goes by the alias of "Stalker". (his Warframe should protect him from the Technocyte Virus anyway, eliminating the possibility of him getting infected....besides...why would we want our favorite hunter be a mindless Infected? :c )

But the idea for it is good. :3 Still haven't got a name in my head tho.

I agree that the infested need more fear about them, but I personally like the idea that Tenno, and hence the Stalker, are infected by the Technocyte virus.

Also a cut scene wouldn't work, one second you're experiencing Warframes fluent gameplay, the next you're stuck in a cut scene. This would make me rage more than anything I can think of. (Bosses are different, before someone makes that comment)

The idea has come along a bit from last night. Now i'm thinking more of a mob (4-5) that hunt you while in a random level. Just you have to pick them off one by one while also doing the objective. Also a random Teeno that is infected is the idea here not that the stalker got infected. They would have to be tuff though to make you scared. The point is that it would not be scary if you could just one shot them with an ogris.

Just make it that if a team mate gets killed by an Infested in a mission, they become this Infested Stalker. When they are killed, they are quickly turned and make a hasty escape. Then they will come back later in the mission to rain grief down on the survivors.