Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream #12 And Gameplay

Mietz

1. I'm never gonna experience clan guns simply because I don't give two ***** or a **** about clans. Party size is max of four, why should I care about joining a community in a game where all the content is perfectly doable solo? If I need more bodies to complete a mission I queue up for randoms. It's not a difficult concept. Clan guns is just a needless barricade to try and incentivize (spellcheck fails me) me to take part in something that some coder was required to do for a paycheck. I don't care about clans, so content of the game is cut off from me. Fantastic

....I'm not sure why you would skip the clan guns simply because you don't want to join somebodies clan. Solo building a clan is entirely possible and actually pretty easy (at least mine was). There isn't really any reason for you not to experience the clan weapons unless you're too stubborn or uninterested to put some time and resources into gaining them for yourself.

Currently, I think the gameplay does last, on its own, maybe 30 hours. Then after that, for me it turned into a game about collecting more weapons and Warframes to level them up, which I don't think is going to last me much longer since it's getting to the point of where I've got most of them leveled, but what do I do with them? Nothing.

Exactly. There is only collecting and hoping the next item will be significantly different to play with it for 1-2 hours for lols.

snip

(P.S. Sorry OP, that went on longer and about more than I meant it to, but it's something I've wanted to post for a while, and I have never liked making new topics)

edit: i'm obviously not the OP, but i guess it is valid to respond to that anyway. :)

your post contains so much of what i have got in my mind about what's wrong with the game and how it could be made better.

i would have made a similarly long post (or even longer due to me not being native english and thus need to describe things in 3 sentences where other can do it in 1 ;) ) if i had the time.

and i even think it doesn't go far enough. the game has so many problems, that such a post could easily get much longer.

and i wouldn't even care so much if the creative/artistic side of it wouldn't be so awesome and refreshing...i'd dare say unique, which is a rare thing amongst todays games. i normally hate the asian style stuff, but they managed to pull it off in a way that made me like it a lot.

normally i would just move on to the next similar game, but i think the creative potential wasted would be huge if the game can't be around for a long time due to it's currently limited scope.

even though there are people that can easily bear with the monotony for longer than others, even they will at some point lose interest.

so i care that measures are taken to keep that from happening, so this game can be around for long to please us with awesome and creative art and interesting gameplay...

Edited by gorg_graggel

Oh, I could definitely make it much longer, I didn't go into nearly as much depth as I could have (weapon per weapon/mod per mod/etc basis) and I probably forgot to mention some things as well. And I agree with you.