Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Vs Other War

gianutn

I have been playing Warframe for a while, and for my surprise I find it more addictive than many other online games.

However, I think that the main issue that may cause me to get bored is the lack of consequences for my actions (win, fail a mission, get or not a weapon/warframe) and the lack of strategy elements.

I think Operations cover this problem partially, as they are temporal missions, and I do not always have time to play while an operation is on. Also, they are quite repetitive.

So, what I would like to suggest is to have like a permanent operation. I imagine the same scenario that we have at the moment, a big war between the different factions, different missions on different locations, but where failing or winning matter.

Maybe there could be a special planet where we have different missions. On the rear, we could have defend missions to protect our Dojo, on the center of the conflict extermination and spy missions, and on the advance Raid and Bosses.

Like other planets, to do a mission you need to complete the previous, but like operations different teams needs to complete the mission a number of times before activating a more advanced mission. And if a team fail a mission, then the progress bar goes down. The idea is to "gain control" of a position before being able to advance.

The players should chose in what directions advance, maybe to get different rewards, or affect the enemy forces in some way (get rid of a specific enemy for example, destroying a Corpus factory).

Then, the completed missions could be transformed to defense missions to be played again, and random raids of enemies could occur.

This would give the idea of an ongoing conflict, and provide strategy elements to the game. Progress could be specific for a clan, making it more interesting and ensuring players are more involved

It is just what I would like to play, I understand not everyone would like something like this, and also it could be difficult to implement and maintain. Maybe someone has a better idea on this direction!

Gian

Edited by gianutn

Exactly my thoughts about the continuity of the game. Why can it be groundbreaking, mixing the actual gameplay with those of MMO?? I'm surprised at how this game have hooked me, but I can see from kilometers away what it is and when I'll get bored of it, altough the fact that this is still a beta and things are changing quite fast gives me hope and that's why I login 7 times a day

Edited by Muitopedrinho