Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Suggestions To Improve The Experience

Genzaio

So ive played warframe for a while and i've got to say its fun the first few days, but it gets dull pretty quickly.

You level up weapons.. yeah okay thats pretty sweet

Unlock new maps.. Well they're kinda the same as you go but they have a random tile generator, so it isnt all that bad.

And you rank up.. Extra shields and health, dont mind if i do.

And thats about all you will ever do on warframe. But what else is there? What about all those enemies you kill? Just for Exp right?... Right..?

Well heres a suggestion to improve your experience here on warframe.

Kill Perks. Sound interesting?

Say for example you kill 5000 of each faction. (Infested/Corpus/Grinner) You get a special sentinal that can be only earned by killing the amount required.

killing 1000 corpus will give you a rare skin for your sentinal or the such.

5000 corpus kills will get you a rare miniture version of the raptor as a sentinal.

5000 grineer kills will get you a miniture flying grinner drop ship to attack your enemies. (Mini grineer not included) :p

Well the list goes on.. More kills = rarer rewards/skins/credits/sentinals etc.

Feel free to discuss whether you like this Suggestion or not. i'll be open to all criticism, just try to be sensible.

Edited by Genzaio

they are already making an achievement system, check the last livestream.

Alright so i've watched part of the livestream and i guess i didnt hear about that haha. But they say its something like only achievements on steam... i hope they involve some actual reward in-game and not just some pop-up saying you've done something. That'd be pretty lack luster.

Alright so i've watched part of the livestream and i guess i didnt hear about that haha. But they say its something like only achievements on steam... i hope they involve some actual reward in-game and not just some pop-up saying you've done something. That'd be pretty lack luster.

they said it's not only for steam users. Now i wouldn't know anything about rewards, but those would be great..only a title is not enough, i agree.

how would this help make the game less dull?

sure it would prolong the time it takes a bit for people to realize that there is not much more to do except kill stuff for xp and items...again and again and again, with no alternative to be succesful in the game...but other than that?

your suggestion is in the same vein as DE's approach has been, to just offer more of the same wine in different skins...

what would really help would be to diversify/"complexify" the missions and improve the ai by HUGE amounts...

there are a few threads about this, so i won't go into any more detail in here...