The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many Blueprints Requiring Rubedo!

Wolfsbayne

I've been playing this game for over a month now and have been building every blueprint I've obtained and im quite shocked at the amount of blueprints requiring rubedo. I have stock piles of every other foundry required items due to them hardly needing to be used it seems the devs decided rubedo was the key to everything but decided it was only worth making it a scarse resource available on only two locations.

I've been playing this game for over a month now and have been building every blueprint I've obtained and im quite shocked at the amount of blueprints requiring rubedo. I have stock piles of every other foundry required items due to them hardly needing to be used it seems the devs decided rubedo was the key to everything but decided it was only worth making it a scarse resource available on only two locations.

agreed. they should make more materials, lol like if they want to be hard to get a Warframe make itens harder to get not 1 item hard to get and make everything need it

I've made 3 frames and have about 800 left.

I don't feel that it was too bad (I did mod farm a bit in Pluto before Eris showed up though), but honestly the one thing I really don't like farming for is alloy plates.

Ceres is fine for that.

So 1 Nano Spore Cube is like 98 - 130 or so. Then one Rubedo Cube is 17- 24 or so. Polymer bundles are around the same as Nano Spores. Yet I require more Rubedo than Polymer Bundle. I seriously see a problem with that. True I use to have about 1.5k Rubedo. Then I start crafting things cause I needed them. Now I'm short on Rubedo and farming them doesn't really help. Each mission only gives around 40 or none at all. So lets say a mission last 10 minutes and I get 40 assuming I'm extremely lucky. I would have to spent around 2 hours and 10 minutes to get 500 Rubedo the amount I need to craft a Helmet or System. That is assuming I'm lucky and I get that much per run. I'm not the type of person who can sit infront of a screen doing the same mission over and over again for 2 hours without pulling out all my hair and driving myself insane. So my proposal is to make the amount dropped the same as Nano Spore and Polymer Bundle.

I have 5 warframes(excluding starter Excal)...all created with BPs not purchased. This is NOT including an ember and frost I just finished getting Rubedo for, or my half created Volt... or the weapons I have....

Thats about 5300 Rubs + 1200~2100(4-7 weapons using Rubs) totaling anywhere from 6500~7400 Rubs at a rate of 0~100 a run(0~40 being common, 40~60 being uncommon, and 60~100 being 'you lucky sob')

Rubedo..... has made the game boring, instead of enjoying derping around in game and missions, I find myself slaving just to get what I need in RUBEDO to make what I need to keep things interesting. I have like 40k Nano Spores and 25k Salvage, and even though Ferrite is needed in 1k bundles per BP I still have 10k of it sitting around..

Rubedo is just not abundant enough *eyes constant Ferrite drops on Earth maps.....* and is needed for too many items in large quantitie.

Rubedo and Alloy plate are the only 2 mats that I've come to absolutely despise farming for. Everything requires them, and it's painfully slow gathering them. I'm hoping at the very least that alloy plate is a little more bearable once I unlock a defense mission on Ceres or Pluto (if anyone knows which missions those are that'd be awesome lol) since I'd be able to farm for more mods at the same time.

Meanwhile my credits are just gathering dust with nothing to spend them on =(