Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Build/loadout

Deckers

Question

Could you guys give me a screenshot of your nova builds and a short description of what the build is mostly used for. I need to see other loadouts to further improve mine and to decide if its worth investing a forma in the frame.

5 answers to this question

I've forma'ed enough on Nova for all this but builds like this can be doable with less forma just slightly less powerful across the board but with this many you can pretty much just do whatever you want as with my main build i have a extra 21pts left over (forma'ed all this originally because old Aura system costed pts and this would have given me 0pts remaining with my preferred build at the bottom)

A more durable Nova (can switch out Wormhole for another skill you'd prefer)

4_zpsa1348fc6.png 

A durable Nova like above but with more focus to skill useage

12_zps34b6acce.png

My preferred build with her without Vigor mod (as some don't have it currently) and i see no point in Energy Aura as so many orbs drop now

21_zpsdc6e4fa4.png

I can't provide a screenshot right now, but I used only one Forma, and that's enough with full abilities + Redirection + Stretch + Rush + Quick Rest + Focus + Flow (and no, I don't use Vitality).

Thanks for the screenshots I will use a forma or two if im able to find a flow. This is my current loadout http://imgur.com/rJ6VJF2

Continuity only affect Null Star and Worm Hole, so it's basically useless.

You can safely replace it.

Edited by British