Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More live for Dojo

NecrosNemesis

Decorations for the Dojo are fine, but it feels lifeless. Consoles you place will never be used and the only ones visitinge are your Clanmates.

Why not liven it up with some Specters/Warframes or other Npc? They are in the relais and it looks good. Why can't we Place those npc with a limited animation; i.e. typing on a console, arguing or even more advanced, patrols, in our Dojo to create more athmosphere?

With this you would not feel lonley when you're sitting at your Clan bar without anyone offering you a drink.

I hope you'll agree.

great idea man! 

last night I had a chat with some clanmates and u'r absolutly right, sir... 
these NPCs dont even have to do alot of things... repeatin movements or an own spot like the NPC in Relais, who's sittin on the edge like chillvl 9000 haha ^^

Articulas arent a solution in my opinion... they dont even move and there are no Tenno-Articulas... just Enemy-Fractions and warframes if I didnt miss something... 😛
hope DE is gonna add NPCs for our Dojos 🙂 

I would also like to read and write at other chats than dojo, clan, alliance and trade... I mean we investin alot of time in our dojos so some (not all tho!) more orbiter-features would be awesome 😮

Lets see how DE reacts to that great suggestion 🙂

Edited by -Gecko