Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Decoration Camera suggestion and other placement woes.

Can we can a fixed camera zoom in/out for Decoration mode? I find it pretty annoying that the camera likes to follow a decoration placement and zoom into said, and inside of the decoration itself. I wouldn't mind it being bind to the scroll wheel on the mouse for more control. Ran into the annoying camera problem when I tried to place the Orokin pillars to replace the default Dojo pillars and I just can't get it to work in free placement which also follows my other problems as in free placements the dojo's pillar act as solid objects and tends to block custom pillars from be centered correctly. The fixed camera position would greatly help with a lot of the clunky interaction with the decoration mode in my opinion and help smooth out placements. Also snapping stairs and platform together would be a great addition to future updates. I would love for that to be implemented as it would help smooth the tediousness of positioning stairs together so they are perfectly aligned. The current new updates is a huge welcome as I am trying to decorate over +40 rooms for my Moon clan. If you can somehow sneak that fixed camera into the decoration mode I'll totally be waifu forever.