Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Scarves

Aprosule

Why is everyone linking scarves to angsty teens?

Also cloth and metal can look great together.

TWVEg3J.jpg

NwNjqa7.png

This. I'm a massive mecha fan (mechanical or biomech), and cloth does indeed looks nice if done right.

Yes. *this is a pretty image-heavy post*

destiny-a10.jpg

1364526349-destiny-22.jpg

destiny_art-4.jpg

1364518236-warlock-armors.jpg

1364518237-hunter-armors.jpg

1364518241-battleground.jpg

I'm pretty sure these are what people actually imagine first when they think 'scarf + ninja'.

Hmm... a couple of those stances look familiar...

-snip-

Bungie's Destiny concept art, along with a lot of armour concept for Rogue characters shows that armor plates + cloaks/hoods works well.

All that said, I hope that long jacket/coat (haori/happi) would sneak its way into Warframe. Maybe as an alternate Chassis skin. Frost looks awesome with his coat, and I wanna see others with coats, too.

Edited by Shion963

This. I'm a massive mecha fan (mechanical or biomech), and cloth does indeed looks nice if done right.

Bungie's Destiny concept art, along with a lot of armour concept for Rogue characters shows that armor plates + cloaks/hoods works well.

All that said, I hope that long jacket/coat (haori/happi) would sneak its way into Warframe. Maybe as an alternate Chassis skin. Frost looks awesome with his coat, and I wanna see others with coats, too.

i totally agree

if i think back at the cinematics of wc3 when arthas enters the castle of the kind his father his armor/clock looks so awesome

also i hope they sone implent dangly bits for the warframe

frost badassery would go trought the roof

i totally agree

if i think back at the cinematics of wc3 when arthas enters the castle of the kind his father his armor/clock looks so awesome

also i hope they sone implent dangly bits for the warframe

frost badassery would go trought the roof

Rhino in new armor and a scarf + long coat swinging a fragor would be sex.  Loki's twirl when he lands from switch teleport with a fully fluid moving cape would be sex.  Banshee's soundquake making her scarf and cape flap about as she pumps out low frequency death would be sex.

Rhino in new armor and a scarf + long coat swinging a fragor would be sex.  Loki's twirl when he lands from switch teleport with a fully fluid moving cape would be sex.  Banshee's soundquake making her scarf and cape flap about as she pumps out low frequency death would be sex.

i_came.jpg

i_came.jpg

6J2mWuE.jpg

i_came.jpg

6J2mWuE.jpg

6J2mWuE.jpg