Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"open Lobby"

Jero

Well, this is probably much to ask but, wonder if warframe had an "open lobby"..something like a united dojo where all players could join and where you can run around in before a mission. 

Players could:

Meet other Tenno more easily
Join this "lobby" in channels (prevent too much lag)

go to all the planets using some kind of spaceship harbor

show off their cool gear too eachother

promote their clans more easily

Etc.

If anyone actually gets what I mean, please comment your opinion

Thank you

-Jero

The game already dumps you into a lobby.  It's just not a good one.

When you queue for a mission, you join other players or they join you depending on the connection process.  You can even talk to the, but you must open your chat, select squad, and hope to get something in before the 5 second timer is up.

A better lobby would be nice.  Dump me into a group with a dedicated chat window.  Allow players to hit "accept" to start the mission (or after a period, it will start automatically like it does now) just in case someone is afk.  Or it could boot that person if they don't accept in time and replace them, etc.

The game works on a peer to peer hosting system, so this ever happening is very unlikely.

Well, the before-game lobby making could still be peer to peer. What I'm trying to say is that they should make like an open world dojo where players can party up with eachother and just hang out.