Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Gripes And Complaints( Possible Bugs)

frogs2345

I have here some Gripes about new stuff in the game and some bugs that should have been fixed in update 8.

First: Frost's Wallrunning

OK, this is just stupid how this acts. When I'm running as frost, him being a slow character, I'm used to the slow walking pace he has. But when I'm wall running it gets ridiculous when I cant reach a ledge designed for wall running. He is just so slow that I wall run, then end up hanging or jumping off the wall to try and get up, while my team mate have seemed to run a mile away. Most of you would say that " Use Sprint mods", or " Use acrobat!", but I have a frame built for defense and tanking not rushing.

Second: Twin Gremlins

Okay, I love the gremlins. They are a spectacular weapon that I could probably boost to an insane DPS with some mods, but the bullet speed is too slow. I have seen grineer literally walk away from the bullets in a straight line. Normally this is not a problem on corpus and definitely not infestation, but grineer run away and hide behind boxes, and by the time the bullet gets to them they duck out of the way. Please fix this or at least add a projectile speed mod for throwing knives and bolt guns.

Third: Phobos

I am impressed with the new maps. They give me a Borderlands/ Waking Mars kind of feeling to them. I can snipe, perform close combat, and defend fairly easily( Its the only fun Grineer defense). But something from borderlands snuck through: The invisible walls. On some of the loot platforms and all over in crevices and crack there are invisible walls to stop you from moving every possible way you want to, like the normal maps. Also, many tiles have random shadows in cracks, incorrectly applied effects(

m88n.jpg

), and just random spots where enemies are in the roof and floor.

Fourth: Void Doors

This one speaks for itself, I've(and i think everybody) has been eaten by these doors while with a laggy host. Fix it now! This is too overdue for fixing.

Lastly: Orokin cells

I recently got my braton prime crafted, and it took me many tries to get orokin cells. But normally its about 20 for about ten cells. It took me about 40 missions to get 11 cells and with that I only got 3 Blueprints. I am asking that you change the morphics on Phobos to Orokin cells to make them slightly more common. Or change how the algorithm for how drops are chosen.One idea:

you make a script that, every time something is dropped, it generates a random number from one to twenty or thirty. Then you have a series of check that determine the reward. for rare rewards the number must be equal to A or B. For uncommon, the number's modulo must be one or three, or divisible by an odd number like 7 or 11. For common it might be divisible by a small number like 2 or 3.

. But I hate farming Ruk and level 90 Kril with a random group of idiots for hours to get one cell.

I hope this gets through to the devs, cause I think most people have at least one of these problems. I also hope at  least someone feels this excited and energetic to fix bugs.

Sounds like a few good fixes that need to be implemented ASAP.

Projectile speeds may sometimes be used to counterbalance good damage and fire rate, but I would much rather have a gun that is slightly less powerful but more accurate with higher projectile speeds.  And if the idea is to make the gun less accurate at longer range, the solution should be to have falloff damage and bullet spread, not slower speeds.

And yes, drop rates need a fix.  But I'm fairly certain the Warframe devs are constantly trying to make that better.

Sounds like a few good fixes that need to be implemented ASAP.

Projectile speeds may sometimes be used to counterbalance good damage and fire rate, but I would much rather have a gun that is slightly less powerful but more accurate with higher projectile speeds.  And if the idea is to make the gun less accurate at longer range, the solution should be to have falloff damage and bullet spread, not slower speeds.

And yes, drop rates need a fix.  But I'm fairly certain the Warframe devs are constantly trying to make that better.

Thanks, Finally someone who agrees about the bullet speed problem. The fire rate and damage on gremlins is mediocre at first but once you put on level 3+ hornet strike it starts killing level 40s and 50s pretty quickly.