Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea: Re-Roll Void Keys (And How It Could Work)

kill3r_furby

Okay, I will admit I've invested alot of money into this game (I really don't want to check my bank statements anymore). And some of the things I've invested in are the Void Keys. Only thing that sucks is that I bought them before they added the different mission types.

So to cut to the meat of the matter: Allow a daily reward/slot machine-esque function in place to reroll the mission type and difficulty. Tier 1 keys will have a smaller chance of rolling a Tier 3 than a Tier 3.

And, it will cost a good chunk of change. 50-100,000 credits per reroll, possibly getting more and more expensive the more you reroll it (just to have a slight deterrent). The Void keys are something most entry level players don't mess with anyway, so the price range would be justified for mid to high-level players who essentially have the disposable income to do this.

Not game-breaking, next to no profit loss on DE's part, what's not to like?

Thoughts, comments welcome.

I'd like this, I also have an excess amount of money, a ton of Void Exterminate keys I don't care about anymore since I got Frost Prime, and no reason to go into the void anymore until I get any of the new keys.

signed I support this idea.

Zylo the Wolfbane