Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

30 Lvl!

Triggers

Question

1 answer to this question

I don't quite understand what you're asking... but if you're wanting to know about weapon and warframe levels, yes the cap is 30. Getting there is quite easy, just knock out all the missions that are still marked as yellow. You want to unlock as much of the map as possible so you can see alerts that will pop up. They occasionally will give you good stuff (or induce more gamer rage than is healthy in my case.)

Your warframe will have 45 nodes to place your points in, but the cap will always be 30 for now, so you can't fill every node. You will only be able to access 15 of those nodes if you don't have an Orokin Reactor, though you can still level to 30 and use level 30 mods. There's 2 ways to get an Orokin Reactor. The first is to buy platinum, and purchase it from the market. The second (and this is where the rage comes in) is to stay glued to your computer and never sleep, waiting for an alert that's got a "?" on it. Then you'll get 3 Jaw Swords and a couple Ember helmets.... ugh. Well, you'll see what I mean soon enough.

Hope this helped, sorry I got off on a tangent there.