Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Idea] Colored Waypoints!

Kiraii

Hello everyone, I believe the waypoints in-game are a great addition to the game however I think it could improved or modified. What I have in mind is that there should be a color system to match an individual player.

Basicly, the four players have a given colour and whenever they place down a waypoint, the waypoint takes the color of it's creator. Moreover if such system would exist, people woulnt have to replace their waypoints pointing out a module if it ever was overwritten by another player.

Probably one method could be based on the Energy Color of the warframe the player is using. Though, with many possibly using the same colors, would be difficult to tell what's what.

For colorblind players? Could use a simple Spade/Diamond/Heart/Club icons (Or, player can choose an icon in their profile), or just 1 2 3 4, 1 being host, 2 being second one in, and so on.

I like this idea, especially since I've spent a lot of time running in circles between waypoints before. Red/Blue/Green/Yellow or Spade/Diamond/Heart/Club to start, keep the mission objective it's own color/symbol (Orange). It'd keep the confusion of a player made waypoint and the mission objective down.

Hello everyone, I believe the waypoints in-game are a great addition to the game however I think it could improved or modified. What I have in mind is that there should be a color system to match an individual player.

Basicly, the four players have a given colour and whenever they place down a waypoint, the waypoint takes the color of it's creator. Moreover if such system would exist, people woulnt have to replace their waypoints pointing out a module if it ever was overwritten by another player.

100 platinum for a new waypoint colour, awesome!