Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading

Kolomiiets

First of all - sorry my English.

When the developers said that they are working on a trading system trying to find a middle ground, I thought - why not introduce the most common barter. But with certain restrictions.

Namely - the restrictions on the exchange by categories.

For example - an exchange of rare resources on rare, common in the ordinary details of weapons and weapon parts, etc. + Need to make the appropriate "tax" for the two sides to conduct exchange operations, and of the number of transactions per day, which can increase the platinum (like the resurrection)

The principle is: the player puts the conditions of exchange (which is to replace), chooses the time it will be available to offer (the longer, the more you pay), and contributes its part of the payment for the surgery. The other player accepts the conditions (if it has the requested resource / subject), pays a second portion of the payment, and there is an exchange. And do not allow the exchange of drawings on display to the players was the point of killing bosses, and go into the abyss by drawing shapes, etc.

Something like this.

That is a good idea, but players should not be required to pay platinum to have the same privileges. With that said maybe have it be like revives where each day a player can trade so many times and if they want to trade more than their limit than they can refill for platinum.

That is a good idea, but players should not be required to pay platinum to have the same privileges. With that said maybe have it be like revives where each day a player can trade so many times and if they want to trade more than their limit than they can refill for platinum.

Yes, I agree. But developers also need the benefits of this system. The restriction on the number of operations - just an example.