Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Replace Credit Alert Rewards With Affinity

SanityRobot

Who doesn't need more affinity? Who still needs credits?

My friend who started playing 4 days ago has 275k credits, way more than enough to do anything in the game. Three thousand credits for some random alert may as well be nothing.

Edited by Deathblade123

Who doesn't need more affinity? Who still needs credits?

My friend who started playing 4 days ago has 275k credits, way more than enough to do anything in the game. Three thousand credits for some random alert may as well be nothing.

275k is a drop in the bucket of the total credits you'll need to max Serration and Hornet Strike alone, not to mention Redirection (and Vitality and Steel Fiber if that's your cup of tea) and all the various rare and uncommon mods.

Mind, I've been playing for almost six months now and still have two levels left on both Serration and Hornet Strike, with 10 million in total credits earned.

I wouldn't mind bonus affinity for alert missions but they could do that much more elegantly by making experience ramp up in a one-to-one relationship with level, or something. Enemies in alert missions are already overleveled for whatever planet they're on, but affinity scales up so slowly that it doesn't really make a difference.

Or alternatively, just boost the credit rewards to a point of being actually useful. At present, the void is where you go for money. Even for a relatively new player, the credit alerts are not worth doing. The problem is less that we don't need credits (we need huge amounts of them actually), and more that the amount they offer is just inane.

275k is a drop in the bucket of the total credits you'll need to max Serration and Hornet Strike alone, not to mention Redirection (and Vitality and Steel Fiber if that's your cup of tea) and all the various rare and uncommon mods.

Well, yeah, but that's over hundreds upon hundreds of hours of farming mods to eat, during which, you'll also be getting even more credits.