Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit suggestions.

Nightshsid

Hi, my name is Nightshaid (I misspelt it when making my account). Today I have been attempting to make my way through The Glast Gambit. I have made it to the stage where you have to "Hustle" the opponent. I have been having many problems with the stage. (I have lost 480 000 units). The struggle I have been having is either: A) I get to the targeted amount of points that I cant deposit for fear of losing, then pick up more points and die, leading the enemy to win by over 15 points, or b) by trying to avoid this my team winds up with fewer points than the opponent anyways. In my opinion, the best solution to this would be either: A)making the game continue in a best 3 out of 5 style, rather than just immediately losing 160000 units. B) upping the victory margin to 15, making it slightly easier to avoid situation A of not being able to deposit. C) Giving friendly AI's a similar AI to the opponent so they don't just feed, or D) Making the total cost of the index levels slightly lower, so if you lose one match you don't have to grind for 6 hours to get the required units back. I am not asking for the units back, I understand what I signed up for, I am simply asking that you consider what I have said here. I understand the most likely outcome here is that nothing will happen because I am just one player complaining about the entire balance of a quest, but I felt I should communicate my feelings none the less.